domingo, 5 de abril de 2020




NEW #STAYATHOME WEEK 

Hi guys! did you miss me? We start a new week of confinament, one week less for finish the confinament. Today is sunday so i didn't do homeworks. In the morning i whatched a new serie that i'm seeing, the serie is called Peaky Blinders, you can see it in Netflix if you want. I didn't do to many things today, it was a chill day. In the eveaning i did a video chat with my family of Galicia to tell us how the quarantine is going. For finish my day i put music at full volume and i danced in my room ass if it were a party. Like always you can tell me what about your day i will be reading you! XOXO, Kelia 



Netflix and Chill - Netflix - Pegatina | TeePublic MXUbisoft Página Oficial - Just Dance 2020Peaky Blinders | Sitio oficial de Netflix


#NETFLIXANDCHILL  #STAYATHOME 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario