domingo, 29 de marzo de 2020


FIRST BLOG DAY

Hi! How is going your quarantine? In this blog im going to tell you how i wear my quarantine for give you some ideas so you don't get bored. 

Today i did a lot of school things. I've seen a film for history homeworks, i did moodels... 
But is not all homeworks in the morning i have danced zumba folowing a video in YouTube. During quarantine we arren't going out is very important to do sport in house or be active doing things like dance. 

I hope you aren´t very bored. How was your day?  You can tell me the things you did, i always read you! Thanks for follow my blog!


XOXO, love you! 
 Imágenes de emojis para imprimir, jugar y decorar | Imágenes de ...              Los emoticonos festivos, los más usados en España - Estadio deportivo

Kelia                                            #ISTHEPARTYINTHEUSA     #PARTYINTHEHOUSE      #STAYATHOME

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario