martes, 31 de marzo de 2020





#STAYATHOMEDAY3

Hi guys i'm back! How are you? I hope you're all feeling good, don't worry there's less to go out and se all the people you love, give a lot of hugs to everyone... Until then i'm going to be here telling you my life as you don't be bored. Well after this introduction i'm going to tell you my day. 
Yesterday i go bed very late and this morning i woke up very late to... After wake up i did some homeworks like everyday because until a pandemic dosen't stop the school. After homework i did a little bit of workout, is a good moment to do more sport and eat more healthy to be more conected to your body. For finish with my day i dressed up and i did my make up for see me more pretty, i think is a good way to stay more positive in this situation. Like always i red all your comments tell me about your day! Thanks for reading, XOXO, Kelia. 



labial chica morado labios emoji emojidelabios maquilla...Apple decidió reemplazar el emoji de la pistola por una de agua ...


           #JUSTHOMEIT                              #MAKEUPDAY                          #PRETTYATHOME

1 comentario: